Every person is a walking culture. The social climate of the year we were born in, the country where we're raised, the traditions and customs of our family, and our experiences...all these factors and many more make each of us unique and special individual cultures.
Understanding and accepting ourselves is the first step to understanding and accepting others.
The experts at The Center for Organizational Cultural Competence offer a range of culture training products, diversity toolkits, and workshops to foster cross-cultural communications, respect, civility, leadership, and inclusiveness.
Welcome to The Culture Challenge
Exclusive to COCC - Challenge your friends, family, or co-workers and play the Culture Challenge game.
100 knowledge-based questions on cultural traditions, immigration facts and interesting things you need to know to boost your cultural competence.
- Appropriate Business Dress Around the Globe
- Corporate & Personal Gift Giving
- Creating a Culture of Connectedness
- Diversity in the Workplace & Sensitive Issues
- Interacting in Meetings & Nuances of Communications
- Making Contact/Meetings & Introductions
- World-Wide Business Dining Tips & Techniques
Call Toll Free 1-204-996-4792